Protecting Your Church Legal Seminar
The National Center for Life and Liberty is pleased to host with Trinity Security Allies the 2018 Protecting Your Church Seminar series. The goal of these seminars is to provide tools and resources to assist ministry leaders in ensuring your church and your people are protected. If there is a place people should feel safe, it should be at church. Our desire for every church is maximum ministry opportunity with minimum liability. To ensure minimum liability, ministries need to properly and proactively protect themselves. Attorney David Gibbs III and Jim Howard will discuss the proper steps to ensure your church and members are safe both physically and legally.
The seminar will take place on September 17, from 9:30 until 2:30 at Marshall Baptist Church, 5739 Old Rural Hall Rd Winston Salem NC 27105 . To purchase tickets go to, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/protecting-your-church-winston-salem-nc-tickets-49428128864 and use the code "Student" to register for only $10.
Seminar topics include:
- Child Safety and Protection
- Critical Ministry Documents
- Best practices for church services
- Developing a church safety team
- What to look for Sunday morning
- Putting together a church safety plan
- Carrying weapons in church
- Active shooter response plan
- Understanding your liability insurance
- Workbooks will provide information on additional topics...