intramurals @ piu
Coming Fall of 2018...
Piedmont International University is pleased to offer four brand new intramural sports! Two will be held in the fall and two will take place in the spring. All information regarding intramurals, including schedules and signups, can be found by making an account on www.imleagues.com.
Volleyball: August 27 - September 3
Ultimate Frisbee: October 8 - October 19
Volleyball: September 10 - October 8
Ultimate Frisbee: October 22 - November 16
Sign up instructions
To create an IMLeagues account:
1. Go to www.imleagues.com/PIU/Registration or go to www.imleagues.com and click SIGN UP or go to www.imleagues.com and click "login with Facebook" if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached - this will automatically create an account, fill in your information and join you to the school.
2. Enter your information and use your school email if applicable and submit.
3. You will be sent an activation email; click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically joined to your school - if not, you can search schools by clicking the "schools" link.
To sign up for an intramural sport:
1. Login to your IMLeagues account.
2. Click the "get involved" button at the top right of your user homepage or click on the "Piedmont International University" link at the top of your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish you join and choose the leagues you wish to play in (Men's, Women's, Co-Rec, etc.).
4. Choose the division you would like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.).
5. You can join the sport one of three ways:
i. Create a team (for team captains)
- Captains can invite members of their team by clicking "team options" and then "invite members" link of the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they do not already have an account, scroll down to "invite by email."
ii. Join a team
- Find existing teams on IMLeagues and click the "join team" button to request to join the team, accept a request, find a captains page and request to join, or go to the captains team page and request to join.
iii. Join as a free agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so that teams can request to add you to their team.